How can foreigners obtain work permits?

Work permits for foreign investors are issued on the basis of residence permit.

Work permits are issued by the authorized Employment Offices for the maximum period of up to one year and can be extended.

The employer should apply for work permits for their foreign employees. Work permits are issued for the person for specified position and with specified employer for specified period of time. The employment of foreign national will be permitted if he is qualified for the position and if no unemployment citizen of BiH can be found to fill the vacancy. With the termination of employment, the corresponding work permit is invalidated.

The permit evaluation process needs to be completed 7 days upon the submission of required documents.

Please log in to rate this.

0 people found this helpful.


← FAQs

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *