How can foreigners obtain work permits?

Posted on 10/03/2017 · Posted in

Work permits for foreign investors are issued on the basis of residence permit. Work permits are issued by the authorized Employment Offices for the maximum period of up to one year and can be extended. The employer should apply for work permits for their foreign employees. Work permits are issued..
Read more

Tax Regime

Posted on 24/02/2017 · Posted in

Corporate income tax rate is 10 % on the whole territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Personal Income Tax- from 5,5 % to 30% Property tax. – From 3-8 % Value Added Tax – 17 %

Who will insure my investment in BiH?

Posted on · Posted in

Foreign investors concerned about risks of transfer restrictions, expropriation, war and civil disturbance and denial of justice, can be insured against these risks with the European Union Investment Guarantee Trust Fund for Bosnia and Herzegovina, administered by the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA, member of the World Bank Group). BiH..
Read more