What is the procedure of buying land by a foreign investor?

After the signing of a sales contract and the certification of signatures of the contracting parties by the public notary, the land and new owner are registered in the Land Register.

Requests for land registry extracts, as well as requests for alterations in land register records, are submitted to the land register offices located in courts, specifically municipal courts in FBiH and basic courts in RS.

If some of the data necessary for submitting a request are unknown, e.g. plot number, land register folder, cadastre municipality name, these can easily be obtained in the land register office.

Please log in to rate this.

0 people found this helpful.


← FAQs

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *